Saturday, March 9, 2013

5 Days of Teaching Creatively Blog Hop!

So, I know I've been a little quite this week, but I'm about to make up for it :).  This week, I am participating in our Schoolhouse Crew week long blog hop that is focusing on teaching creatively!  Each day, we will be sharing our thoughts, insights, questions, etc, on the following topics:


I have plans to blog on each of the topics, so check back daily!!  I've also got a few reviews coming up this week and am almost done with a little printable to go with Little Chick's New House!  

I hope you have a great weekend, don't forget the time change tonight!  Yay for more sunlight saved!  Oh wait, it's the same amount.  Huh?  Lol!

One more thing...don't forget to enter the giveaway that ends tomorrow night!!

God Bless,

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you have planned for this week! :-)